The following are the main aim & objectives of All India Council for Minorities:
1. Associate and unite all the notified minority institutes.
2. Promotion of government schemes for welfare of minorities.
3. Educational development of minority students.
4. Ensure quality health services and 100% vaccination for minorities.
5. Ensure benefits under the housing schemes of government should reach to the minorities.
6. Generation of employment opportunities.
7. Women empowerment through basic human rights and freedom of choice.
8. Promotion of traditional and modern skills for employability of minorities.